Who we are
If you can flip a switch on the wall and be confident the light will turn on, or adjust your thermostat to stay warm in the winter and cool in the summer, then you already understand the transformational power of our mission.
At New Fortress Energy (NASDAQ: NFE), we believe everyone, everywhere should have affordable, clean energy. Today, we’re helping customers lower costs and reduce emissions by replacing oil-based fuels with natural gas. Tomorrow, we aim to be the world’s largest provider of carbon-free power. Every day, we’re working to create a world that’s powered by positive energy.
Our company was founded in 2014 with the belief that access to affordable, reliable, cleaner energy is not a privilege, but a human right. Universal access to energy can impact everything from education to poverty reduction to gender equality. Creating that access – in an environmentally responsible way – is why we’re here.
Billions of people still lack access to reliable, affordable energy, a critical element for quality of life and economic growth. We’re positively energized by the challenge to change that paradigm – to rapidly deliver fully integrated, completely customized, turnkey energy solutions through funding, building, and operating natural gas infrastructure and logistics. It’s a transformational opportunity to spark economic growth, enhance environmental stewardship, and dramatically improve local industries and communities – and people’s lives.
Our world-class teams – based in New York, Miami, and across the world – are pioneering energy transformation with complete solutions to the biggest energy challenges. With expertise across power, infrastructure, transportation, and LNG, we have a proven track record building and operating liquefaction facilities, onshore and offshore regasification terminals, pipelines, power plants, and small-scale solutions.
We’re a global group with diverse backgrounds, views, skills, and experiences. We strive to be creative, nimble problem-solvers and reliable partners. We’re building a fast-paced, dynamic work environment with opportunities for every employee to develop talents and skills and grow as a person and as a leader.
The Global Supply Chain Analyst will support New Fortress Energy’s development team focusing on capital equipment used at our global facilities. As a member of our Global Supply Chain Organization this role will be supporting the development, implementation and management of industry best practices to provide New Fortress Energy with optimal supply assurance, pricing, flexibility, quality and delivery performance.
What you will do:
- Analyze and report on current spend and supplier performance.
- Identify opportunities to consolidate spend, increase negotiating leverage, and position our supply base for scale.
- Monitor category market conditions and technology roadmaps to identify supply challenges and opportunities.
- Assist with vendor onboarding, purchase order creation and training.
- Track and report against Supply Chain key performance indicators (KPIs) including cost reductions, spend outside of contract, lead time reduction, etc.
- Measure actual vs. planned savings as opportunities are identified and own action plans to meet goals and develop solutions.
- Partner with Accounts Payable, suppliers and internal stakeholders to ensure timely resolution of payment issues.
What you bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Supply Chain, or Finance/Business.
- Experience or strong interest in capital equipment purchasing, construction management, or engineering preferred.
- You’re detail-oriented, organized and agile. You can think on your feet and make quick decisions with available information.
- You are an excellent communicator and have a collaborative mindset. You’re able to work cross-functionally across various teams and can clearly articulate your views with others.
- SQL knowledge and tableau experience preferred.
- SAP Ariba experience and strong excel skills are highly desired.
What we offer
As an NFE employee, you’ll enjoy unique benefits including a generous vacation policy; medical, dental, and vision coverage; a healthcare concierge; free short-term disability, long-term disability, and life insurance; a 401K plan; commuter benefits; team events; healthy snacks; and even an onsite gym.
Our commitment to diversity and inclusion
New Fortress Energy is an equal opportunity employer and promotes a diverse and inclusive workplace. NFE considers all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, disability, veteran status, gender identity, genetic information, or sexual orientation or any other status protected by applicable law.